new
Verkäufer Bewertung

Styleroom
Inhaber/in - Bianca Chmielorz Verkäufer Bewertung

Hand Cream Delicate COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE

Marke: Compagnie de Provence

Verkäufer: Styleroom München

18,00€
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versand nach
oder im Laden abholen

300ml (6,00€/100 ml)

Verkäufer Bewertung

Styleroom
Inhaber/in - Bianca Chmielorz Verkäufer Bewertung

×
Das Produkt wurde zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt

Nur noch 1 Stück verfügbar

Berechne deine Versandkosten für:
'Hand Cream Delicate COMPAGNIE DE PROVENCE'

 
 
AUSGEWÄHLTE ARTIKEL VERSANDKOSTENFREI
14 Tage Rückgaberecht
Produktbeschreibung

Details

Enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E, this generous hand cream softly takes care of your hands. Applied immediately after cleaning, its light texture leaves hands wrapped in softness and comfort, and delicately perfumed. Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere in which light and transparency are highlighted. So you can display this collection without complexes in your kitchen or your bathroom ! With 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensorial.


Fragrance
A refined fragrance with citrus notes and woody scent, made in Grasse.

INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Oleyl Erucate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tapioca Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Polyacrylate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Ladenbeschreibung
Styleroom
Unser STYLEroom Team ist ständig in Modemetropolen wie Berlin, Kopenhagen, Paris, Mailand und London unterwegs, um die neusten und begehrtesten Labels für unsere Kundinnen zu finden. Wir führen folgende Marken in unserem Shop:
Drykorn, 2nd One Jeans, Baum & Pferdegarten, blend she, Bomboogie, Buena Vista, Compagnie de Provence, Coster Copenhagen, Crime London, Deby Debo, Drykorn, Frogbox, Juvia, Kapten & Son, King Kong, Loup Noir, Miss Goodlife, Motel, Nümph, Rinascimento, Samsoe und vieles mehr
Bewertungen
×
Das Produkt wurde zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt