Inhaber/in - Stephane Chauchoy Verkäufer Bewertung Dies ist ein ausgewählter SugarTrends Laden
Nachricht an Verkäuferx
DetailsThe T. Sonthi Rum comes from Thomas Sontheimer, which took the decision in early 2020 to create their own rum. For the limited Winter Edition 2022 rum from Jamaica and Barbados was married together. For this purpose, molasses of the sugar cane from the two countries was used. The maturation took place in ex-bourbon barrels made of American white oak. Then this rum received its finish in PX sherry barrels, giving it its soft and complex notes. Bottled T. Sonthi 10 Years Winter Edition PX Finish 2022 with 40.0% vol.
- Color: Terracotta
- Aroma: Intense notes of ripe plums accompanied by hints of vanilla and macadamia nuts.
Taste: Full-bodied and soft attack on the tongue. Fruity notes of ripe plums combine with cream caramel and fine spices, behind which impressions of oak and vanilla.
- Finish: Long lasting and fruity, with remaining notes of cream caramel.
- Storage: 10 years ex bourbon white oak barrels, PX Sherry barrel finish
- Alkohol: 40.0 % vol.
- Contains colorant caramel
- Manufacturer: Thomas Sontheimer
- Distributor: Wagemut Produktion GmbH, Max-Weber-Strasse 5, 25451 Quickborn, Germany
- Country of origin: Barbados, Jamaika
We only offer goods we are completely convinced of, meet our high quality requirements and are definitely worth their price.
Articles which do not captivate by their brand name, but instead by their superior quality and extraordinary craftsmanship.
A good friend of mine always used to say "The product makes the brand", a statement which is absolutely true.