Inhaber/in - Stephane Chauchoy Verkäufer Bewertung Dies ist ein ausgewählter SugarTrends Laden
Nachricht an Verkäuferx
DetailsThe T. Sonthi Panama Rum comes from the pen of Thomas Sontheimer and is distilled in Panama. There he stored after the production for up to 12 years in oak barrels. Through a further storage in sherry casks, the T. Sonthi Panama Rum gets an excellent fruity, sweet and soft note. The complex and multilayered rum contains aromas of vanilla and walnut, joined by a taste of lots of fruit, sweet oak and chocolate.
- Color: copper
- Aroma: Intense vanilla notes meet dark fruits and aromas of walnuts.
Taste: sweet and soft on the tongue. Notes of exotic fruit and dried fruit are accompanied by vanilla, walnuts and chocolate. In addition, spicy-sweet oak.
- Finish: Long lasting and oily sweet
- Storage: 12 years oak barrels, Sherry barrel finish
- Alkohol: 44.3 % vol.
- Contains colorant caramel
- Manufacturer: Thomas Sontheimer
- Distributor: Wagemut Produktion GmbH, Max-Weber-Strasse 5, 25451 Quickborn, Germany
- Country of origin: Panama
We only offer goods we are completely convinced of, meet our high quality requirements and are definitely worth their price.
Articles which do not captivate by their brand name, but instead by their superior quality and extraordinary craftsmanship.
A good friend of mine always used to say "The product makes the brand", a statement which is absolutely true.