Abraham's Tea House
Owner - Christoph Götz Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
This filter improves the quality of the water used by reducing calcification in the system. This refines the taste of the coffee and preserves its aroma. It improves the performance and effectiveness of the machine as there is no lime-induced disturbance.
The cartridge is suitable for all models of DeLonghi. Since Nov. 2016 there is a new tank cover design. Now the fuel cap lies on our water filter. But that does not affect the functionality of the machine.
In order to insert the DeLonghi cartridge more easily deep into the socket, it is advantageous to immerse the cartridge in the water for about 10-20 seconds.
Highest quality requirements always guarantee maximum enjoyment!
- High-quality filter granules of silvered activated carbon and high-performance ion exchangers.
- One cartridge is sufficient for about 50 liters, depending on the water quality.
- The disposable cartridge is inserted directly into the water tank.
- Compared to other commercial cartridges this still has a pre-filter with a
extremely fine-meshed filter sieve (passage opening 180 my), so that no granules through the
Flooding from the cartridge can get into the water.
- Suitable for all fully automatic coffee and espresso machines with "Integrated Pure Water System".
- Hygienic protection through the individually sealed in foil cartridges.
- In the uninjured original packaging almost unlimited at room temperature.
- The cartridge works on the so-called upflow principle. It is only the of the
Machine sucked and required for beverage preparation amount of water immediately
filtered before use, thus ensuring optimal filter utilization.
- New. Original packaging. Development and production of one of the leading
Water filter specialists in Europe.
Made in Germany
- Piece: 3 pcs.
- Material: plastic
- Color: white, blue cover
- Brand: AquaSelect
- Store Information
Abraham's Tea House - this is love for tea since 1978. We stand for uncompromising highest tea quality. And we not only say that, we prove that with absolute transparency.
We import each of our teas ourselves from selected tea plantations around the world. In our teahouse headquarters in Hanover, we then test, refine and pack the tea for you