Owner - Stephane Chauchoy Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsThe iconic Abelia is a must-have for any wardrobe. An Eco friendly AND reparable classic sneaker. A sustainable leather sneaker.
The Sessile Abelia sneaker are designed, patterned, cut, stitched, assembled, inspected and packed in Montjean-sur-Loire (France). They can be repaired at any time in France at the Sesille workshop. This extends the life of your shoes many times over. You save natural resources, protect the environment and your wallet. How cool is that?
- Leather upper, heel counter and tongue: Italian tannery.
- Leather lining: Portuguese tannery.
- Recycled rubber sole: Portugal
- Recycled foam and leather insole: France/Spain
- Cotton laces: France
- Tri-colour viscose border: France
- Nickel-free brass eyelet: France
- Recycled and recyclable cardboard box: France
Carbon footprint at production: 4,5 kg CO2 eq
- (To give you an idea, a classic pair of sneakers imported from Asia emits about 13 kg CO2 eq. or more)
After repair: 2.2 kg CO2 eq !!!
- Store Information