- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
Sculptor starter set (5 pcs.)
A large block made of spruce wood - the ideal one in the Holzbildhauen.
Using the included tools pencil, saw, chopper and chisel (chisel) you can work out a three-dimensional sculpture (eg a figure or a portrait).
- 1 Japan saw
- 1 carving chisel (chisel) 8mm blade
- 1 sculptor's callipers
- 1 carpenter pencil
- 1 spruce wood block approx. 15 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm, weight approx. 650g
- • Clamps or screws the block securely.
- • Roughly draw the shape from all sides.
- • Sawing across the grain (wood grain) with the saw.
- • Repel the excess wood along the length of the fiber using the bur-iron and the bob.
- • Starts with simple outlines and goes deeper into the details step by step.
- Store Information