- Item details
• Wedding dress in thong-line • figure-shaped dress, close to the waist
• flattering dividing seams
• Wristband in the waist
• cut sleeves
• rear zipper
• wide swinging tulle skirt made of delicate veil
• Wearable with and without petticoat
• double-layer processing [dotted] • Material: double processing: Outer fabric: white polka dot wrap & brineatin [100% polyester], lining: 100% acetate
- Store Information
Femkit was founded in late 2011 by designer Cindy Schlobinsky. Sales started in February 2012 and met with an immediate response. Meanwhile the Berlin label can register thousands of sales and satisfied customers.
In 2014 Cindy brought fashion designer Vera Kloiber on board to reinforce the team. Since then Femkit and its bridal collection, Femkit4Brides, have operated under the name Modekonstrukt GmbH.
Femkit's dream of owning their own special store came true in August 2014, when the creators of Femkit researched and worked hard to find the right equipment for the right look of the store at garbage and scrap yards. In cooperation with locksmiths, a unique store concept of car and metal parts was developed. Completely in contrast to the feminine dresses of Femkit.
Visit us in our Concept Store in Berlin and get to know and love us and our fashion!