- Item details
• waisted, figurine dress in flattering silhouette
• wider, round neckline at the back & front (can be worn with a bra)
• without sleeves
• rear, fabric-related decorative buttons
• Side zip closure
• Flared A-line skirt
• Satin ribbon in the waist
• Material: Outer fabric: brasutatin [100% polyester] & lace, lining: 100% acetate
- Store Information
Femkit was founded in late 2011 by designer Cindy Schlobinsky. Sales started in February 2012 and met with an immediate response. Meanwhile the Berlin label can register thousands of sales and satisfied customers.
In 2014 Cindy brought fashion designer Vera Kloiber on board to reinforce the team. Since then Femkit and its bridal collection, Femkit4Brides, have operated under the name Modekonstrukt GmbH.
Femkit's dream of owning their own special store came true in August 2014, when the creators of Femkit researched and worked hard to find the right equipment for the right look of the store at garbage and scrap yards. In cooperation with locksmiths, a unique store concept of car and metal parts was developed. Completely in contrast to the feminine dresses of Femkit.
Visit us in our Concept Store in Berlin and get to know and love us and our fashion!