GLISS Caffee Contor
Owner - Michael Gliss Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
With the Gliss coffee subscription, you will receive your freshly roasted coffee regularly delivered to your home every month. Secure your advantage discounts and save shipping costs.
The coffee subscription at a glance:
- Choose your favorite coffee and pack size
- Free shipping every month
- Secure advantage discounts (up to 20% off the regular order)
- At any time customizable - you want to change the varieties? No problem, just let us know
- Name your start month and start time (the first or the 15th of the month)
- Termable after the contract until the 25th of the last subscription month
- Otherwise, the subscription automatically renewed by three months
- Basic price at 500g subscription = 3.27 / 100g
- Basic price at 1000g subscription = 2.28 / 100g
If there are any questions, just write us an email: [email protected]
- Store Information
The GLISS Caffee Group is a family business, founded by Michael Gliss, Germany's first coffee sommelier. In the mid-80s, he took his first steps in the world of coffee, when he lived in southern France and learned to love Mediterranean cuisine and wine. We import green coffee beans from the whole word and offer only our own roasts from one of the oldest organic roasting companies in Germany.
We want to show everyone that coffee is more than a "coffee pot with condensed milk".
Only fair and direct imports. The company is certified organic, a slow food supporter, and Michael Gliss serves as North Rhine-Westphalia's official honorary ambassador of regional agricultural and culinary heritage.
With an emphasis on professional expertise, individual single-origin coffees from the best growing areas along with exclusive varieties - such as "Jamaica Blue Mountain Grade No. 1" and "Hawaii Kona" - are offered directly from the coffee bins for individual weighing.
Michael Gliss strives to pass on his coffee experience to amateurs and professionals alike in coffee seminars and workshops held at the GLISS Caffee Contor or hosted on cruise ships, fairs and culinary events in many different countries.
The company also carries a selection of products which complement the coffee experience, such as filters, porcelain and decadent deserts. Worldwide shipping.