Market Lifestore Bikini Box
Owner - Marcus Hecht-Hartrey Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
"Like a Berliner" - a collaboration with Sophia Halamoda and iHeartBerlin - is a guide for our time: it doesn't try to summarize the best new places that will be out of date next year, but rather gives timeless glimpses of what it's like a To be a Berliner who always remains relevant.
- Useful tips go hand in hand with fun comics, and lists of timeless places complement pages of personal essays.
- All of this stunning content is broken down into 11 chapters, each one highlighting a specific area.
- Live in Berlin. There is plenty of important advice on important topics such as life, appearance, love and partying "like a Berliner" and make it a must for everyone moving to the coolest city in Germany.
- With the words of the Berlin wisdom you will find answers to burning questions such as: How do you decipher the strange body language of Berliners? How do I cook a 7-course menu only with ingredients that I have bought from Späti? How can you avoid bouncing off Berlin's most legendary club doors? How can you get the look of a city that doesn't fit into fashion conventions?
- It's a playful, but undeniably useful guide for the city and a great gift for freshly minted Berliners who want to find their way around the German capital.
- Dimensions: width: 21 cm x length: 1.7 cm x height: 27 cm
- Brand: iHeartBerlin
- Store Information