kiss the inuit
Owner - Katharina Partyka Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
(For this scarf, there is a matching knit cap - Look under pompom cap Gorro Lija )
Warm, light and super nice thanks to the fine boucle knit by Misericordia. Made of softly roughened alpaca wool, wonderfully soft on the skin and with a fine ribbed structure. Due to the structure pleasantly elastic and somewhat voluminous - therefore particularly warm.
ALPAKA wool is something special - that's what makes it:
Alpaca wool comes to a great extent from Peru, the home of Misericordia. The Misericordia designers know exactly how alpaca looks best. In Peru, alpacas are kept outdoors in free-range groups. Especially appreciated is the fine wool - very light and pleasantly warm.
- Dimensions: about 160 x 30 cm
- Special features: Rib knit made of bouclé with a subtle structure
- Material: 89% alpaca - softer, lighter and warmer than virgin wool. 11% polyamide as a carrier fabric
- Care info: just hang out in the fresh air or dry clean
- Production: manufactured under fair conditions in Peru
- Store Information
Do you already know? Ethical fashion is really fashion! We show you in our stores in bonn and cologne the best green brands for women and men, mor than 25. Such like knowledge cotton apparel, Armedangels, recolution, people tree, Skunkfunk, LangerChen, Miss Green a.o. See you soon?!
Regular Price: €79.00