new
Store rating

Styleroom
Owner - Bianca Chmielorz Store rating

Liquid Marseille Soap Delicate

Brand: Compagnie de Provence

Seller: Styleroom Munich

€15.00
incl. VAT + Shipping to Germany €0.00
or collect in store

300 ml ( 5 € / 100 ml )

Store rating

Styleroom
Owner - Bianca Chmielorz Store rating

×
Item has been added to your bag

Only 3 left

Calculate shipping costs for:
'Liquid Marseille Soap Delicate'

 
Trusted Site
Free Shipping over €75
30 Days Return
Item details

Details

Translated by Google
See the original text

This liquid soap gently cleans the hands and leaves a light fresh and citrus scent on the skin.

Made in a cauldron according to tradition, this Marseille liquid soap Delicate gently cleanses the skin. Elaborated with copra oil and organic virgin olive oil, it is naturally glycerined. His warm fragrance created in Grasse wrapped his hands with woody and spicy notes. Its sleek and frosted glass bottle creates a soothing and elegant atmosphere. So you can display this collection without any complex in your kitchen or your bathroom! With 94.5% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5.5% are necessary to ensure the right preservation qualities in the product and a texture even more sensory.


Fragrance
A refined fragrance with citrus notes and woody scent, made in Grasse.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Potassium Cocoate, Perfume (Fragrance), Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-3-Caprylate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Olivate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea ( Olive) Fruit Oil

Store Information
Styleroom
Our STYLEroom team is constantly on the move in the biggest fashion cities like Berlin, Copenhagen, Paris, Milan and London. We do this to find the newest and most wanted labels for our customers. In our shop you can find the following brands:
Drykorn, 2nd One Jeans, Baum & Pferdegarten, blend she, Bomboogie, Buena Vista, Compagnie de Provence, Coster Copenhagen, Crime London, Deby Debo, Drykorn, Frogbox, Juvia, Kapten & Son, King Kong, Loup Noir, Miss Goodlife, Motel, Nümph, Rinascimento, Samsoe and many more.
Reviews
×
Item has been added to your bag