- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
The absolute beginner set for the little craftsman.
With the mini-Werkset of the Werkkiste you can start hammering right away. First nails are hammered into the soft board and can be pulled out with the small pincers.
So you can easily gain experience in dealing with tools, eg:
- - learn the right hammer grip
- - Carefully hammer in the nails and then cut carefully to the desired depth
- - Firmly squeeze the pliers ...
- - and pry over the rounded sides
The rubber bands can be stretched between the nails to imer again new, interesting patterns.
In the small cotton bag, the tool can be stowed well.
- - 1 hammer (small, 100g)
- - 1 pliers (13 cm)
- - 1 Combination pliers
- - 1 real carpenter pencil with factory badge logo
- - many nails
- - 1 training board made of soft softwood, dimensions approx. 20 x 20 x 2 cm
- - 1 small cotton bag for packing and transporting
- - many rubber bands
- - Parent tips to work
- - Instructions with ideas (also for older children)
Recommended from 4 years
- Store Information