Return Policy of Sugartrends and all affiliated retailers
Right of cancellation/ right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
This is how you can return your items:
- Look up the return address of the respective order.
- The items should be returned to the store where you placed your order, NOT NUMOMA GMBH. The address can be found on the order or shipping confirmation email. Please contact our customer support should you require any assistance.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (numoma GmbH, Hohenstaufenring 62, 50674 Cologne, Germany; Email: [email protected]; Phone: +49 221 67 77 88 77) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
Upon receipt of the items by the store, we will be notified and will refund the amount to you within the next 7 business days.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to the vendor who sold you the merchandise, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us)
– To numoma GmbH, Hohenstaufenring 62, 50674 Cologne, Germany, [email protected]
— I / We[*] hereby give notice that I /We[*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service[*]
— Ordered on [*] / received on [*]
— Name of consumer(s)
— Address of consumer(s)
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this for is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate