We ship worldwide.Shipping from Local Stores
All orders are being shipped directly from each local store.
However, the Sugartrends Team makes sure that your order will be processed by the local store as quickly as possible.
The stores use their trusted local parcel services.
Depending on the shipping destination and the distance, shipping might take up to a couple of days or even weeks.
Please keep in mind that Sugartrends is about local boutique shopping with different individual circumstances
If you have questions about typical shipping times to your location, please do not hesitate to ask us via chat or email.
The shipping fees differ for each local store. We try to keep the shipping fees as low as possible.
If you buy more products from the same local store, the shipping will be bundled and thus less expensive per item.
To make Sugartrends shopping even more joyful for you, we and all our local stores are constantly working on lowering the shipping rates and increasing the delivery service.
Track your Package
Delivery to a DHL Packstation
Can I have my Sugartrends order delivered to a DHL Packstation?
Yes, most shipments from our stores can be delivered to a DHL Packstation.
Enter your DHL Packstation address data as shipping address as follows:
- Enter the street address of your selected DHL Packstation as street address, zip-code and city.
- Enter your PostNummer into he second line of the address field.
Here is further information on receiving packages with DHL Packstation::
Delivery to a pakadoo point
Can I get my Sugartrends package delivered to a pakadoo point?
Prerequisites for the delivery of your order to a pakadoo Point are:
... your employer has set up such a pakadoo point at the location where you are working.
... you are registered as pakadoo user.
You are not yet a pakadoo user, but your employer gives you the opportunity to receive your parcels at the office via pakadoo? Then please register on the pakadoo website to get your personal PAK ID. The PAK ID is a seven-digit identification code which, in combination with the company address, guarantees that your order can be assigned to you.
To add a pakadoo delivery address:
- Enter the word "Company“ into field first name.
- Enter the company name of your employer into field surname.
- Enter the street address of the pakadoo point (address of your employer) into field street address.
- Enter your personal PAK ID into field company name. Once your order arrives at pakadoo Point, you will receive a pakadoo receipt notification via e-mail. This contains a code to pick up your package.