NATUR PUR Naturtextilien
Owner - Harald Zinda Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original textVIJA Design:
Vija Design products are designed and produced in Canada under ethical aspects. Only heavy, elastic jersey from clean cotton with spandex is used. The workmanship and the seams are especially stable for carrying babies. Cotton fibers are hypoallergenic & breathable. The material is comfortable and does not slip, absorbs moisture and is easy to clean.
Immediately after birth, you can start carrying your baby. The patented tops were designed by a mother who is also a designer, with the help of pediatricians and nurses.
The importance of SKIN TO SKIN for the baby:
- stabilizes and regulates baby's temperature and heart rate
- reduces insecurity and soothes, improves sleep quality
- relieves minor wheezing and colic and strengthens the immune system
- has a positive impact on intellectual development
- improves and stimulates digestion and weight gain
- accelerates healing and return to normal breathing (especially in premature infants)
The importance of SKIN TO SKIN for the mother (and father):
- promotes the onset of lactation and thus the immunization of the baby
- encourages parent-child bonding
- reduces the risk of postnatal depression
- reduces anxiety and helplessness after surgery (caesarean section)
- accelerates the recovery process (through a higher distribution of maternal oxytocin)
- improves milk production, stimulates milk flow
- Store Information
Natural products NATUR PUR Natural textiles - the name says it all
For more than 20 years we have been offering high-quality children's clothing made of natural textiles and toys in Hamburg-Ottensen. We decided to sell natural textiles because they are more environmentally friendly and offer unique wearing comfort. The fabric is particularly important for sensitive baby and child skin.
We purchase our goods from manufacturers who comply with classic ecological standards and often also rely on local production. Among others, we trust the Danish label Joha. Joha is the largest Scandinavian producer of high-quality children's and baby clothing with a focus on wool, silk, bamboo and cotton. With the 2016 winter collection, Joha has almost completely converted its production of cotton articles to certified organic cotton. Joha wool clothing can be washed at 40° C in the washing machine. Of course we also carry the classics like Engel, Disana, Reläx, Harter, Pickapooh, BMS Rainwear and much more.
When it comes to stuffed animals and cushions, we trust Saling Naturprodukte GmbH from the Swabian Alb. These cute cuddly toys are made of sheep's wool and are therefore particularly soft and kind to the skin.
Besides clothing and toys we also sell diaper systems, baby carriers from Amazonas and manduca, baby slings, nursing pillows, pillows and duvets.