Haack am Markt
Owner - Andreas Richeling Store rating We guarantee that this local shop is authorized to sell this authentic product & brand.
- Item details
DetailsTranslated by Google
See the original text
Holstein pan forged from one piece of freeform.
- An absolute quality product from the spade forge BAACK.
- Recommended by top chefs.
- After you have fried the frying pan (instructions are included), you can fry your steaks in hot oil on all cooking surfaces including induction and even over an open fire.
- The pan is scratch and cut resistant.
- Raised handle to hang on.
- Diameter 29 cm.
- Height 4 cm.
- Total length 52 cm
- Store Information
West coast Schleswig-Holstein, in the center of a small town, normal down-to-earth customers, families, pensioners, rural population, grocery business mainly household goods and metal goods. Apart from that our range of products includes: Brushes and scrubbers, steel products (knives and scissors), tools, garden tools, seeds, pesticides, pet food, gift items, fishing equipment, weapons and ammunition, semiluxury food (sweets and tobacco), some zoo goods. Our business was founded more than 115 years ago and is led by the fourth generation now. Our customers call our store “Klein Karstadt” suggesting that we are the small town version of a big department store chain in Germany. The store has 6 employees including boss and family.